Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Keep Holding On...



Okay, I'm ashamed to admit that I emailed the coordinator to ask what the status of things are. I'm not in a rush! I promise! LOL I just wanted reassurance that they hadn't changed their minds or something. It's almost like going on a date and waiting for the guy to call you back....agonizing! :)

Hi C,
I should have the contract in my hand tomorrow and then will send your contracts etc, via email.
Thanks for checking in,
Mrs. Coordinator


Okay, okay, so I'm a pest now...I get it! haha I promise, no more "status update" requests and no more worrying that they've changed their minds. I will wait until she contacts me. :)



5 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, I *SO* hear you on that! Keep on top of them! :)

Mama K said...

You sound just like me! I wanted to make sure the FOUR places I faxed the medical record release forms actually faxed them over to Mrs. coordinator. I think I emailed her a few times a day asking "Have you got anything?!?"

TXSurromom said...

LOL, I did that too...I just don't like it when things get held up! :) Okay, I feel a little less "naggy" now! :)

Heather said...

Have you sent an email yet to follow up with your phone call? ;-) Yeah..... that would be a little much. Hee-Hee!

TXSurromom said...

HAHA, no...but I don't have contracts yet, so a little bummed. It's not that I want things to go quickly, I just want to be kept informed. (e.g. "Hey there, things got held up so it's going to be another day" or "We're still looking over some of the changes, so it might be a while" :)