Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I can't think of a song for this...don't think I want to!

I'm waiting for AF to arrive...TMI, I know, but you're probably going to get a lot more than that if you stick around for the entirety of this blog. On day 3 of my cycle, I start Estrace and I get a sonogram of my lady bits. So, the one month I need to be on a perfect schedule and have a normal 26 day cycle, of course, I don't! So, I made many, many calls to see if I should cancel the sonogram, yes, no, yes, and so I did only to find out that I should've kept it, oops, and it had been filled already in the 2 hrs since I had cancelled. Ugh. So, I had to find another facility to reschedule and score, they have a Thursday opening so I had to bug the NC's sub who was out today and get her to fax a doctor's order to get the appointment. Whew! An hour, and 20 phone calls later, done and done! :) It wasn't that I minded so much, but I was stressed that I wouldn't get a replacement sonogram and I'd mess everything up!! (IM has told me to stop being a perfectionist and stop stressing b/c that's probably why she hasn't come yet.) haha! She's probably right! I even wore a white skirt today thinking I would be tempting her, but alas, no AF! Oh well, now I know the sonogram can be anytime this week so I'm not so worried.

And now, a little verbal medley to sate your musical appetites...this is an email I sent to my IM after I told her I'd cancelled the appointment in error. Set to the tune of the 12 days of Christmas. Enjoy!

On the 24th of June my surrogate gave to me…..an ultrasound of her vajajay!

12 What have I done’s
11 Crap, let me call hers
10 she’s not in the offices
9 they’re in a meetings
8 voice mail messages
7 call backs later
6 rescheduling sonograms
Fiiiiiive quicky emails………
4 wishful thinkings
3 I hope this works
2 call-ins to God
And an ultrasound of her va-jay-jay

And the sonogram is set for Thursday!

3 comments:

Heather said...

LOL! That is so awesome!!! I hope she rears her ugly head soon for you!! I'd send her to you, but she is MIA for me too! ;-)

Alicia said...

funny.

Mama K said...

lol! that was hilarious!