I got a call from the NC today and the ED has 3 cysts so she can't start on her stimulation meds on Sunday. I will admit that I am a little bummed. It's not that I feel like everything has to be on some sort of schedule or that it has to happen quickly, but I was getting quite excited to have a date pretty much set in stone. Lesson learned: There is no "set in stone" with surrogacy. :) So, for now, we are experiencing a delay. The NC was unsure as to how long it will be since you can't really predict when cysts will go away. She said it could be next week or it could be two or three weeks. You just never know. I feel badly for the ED as the NC said she was upset. It's really out of all of our hands though. So, we wait. Do you see the pattern yet? :)
The good news is that I get to decrease the amount of Lupron to 5 units and stay at 2mg of Estrace instead of 4mg. Maybe my "crazy" won't show as badly now!
I haven't spoken to IM yet today. I'm sure she'll be kind of bummed too. I mean, I've only been waiting for a few months now and that's nothing compared to how long my IPs have been waiting. So, if you think about it, say a quick prayer for the ED that her cysts go away, please. :)