Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I Enjoy Being a Girl



Well, we had our 6th ultrasound of the pregnancy and saw one sweet little healthy baby girl in there yesterday. She was measuring perfectly at 13 weeks, 6 days and had a heart rate of 147.

Naturally, my IPs were so excited to hear that their baby looked great and even more thrilled that we are 90% sure it's a girl. (Because there are always those surprise babies!) My OB had indicated that she thought it was a girl a few weeks ago in her office. It's always so neat to find out the gender. A huge package waiting to be unwrapped on Christmas morning! I found out with two of my three babies. The last baby was a surprise as we had one of each already. She was a girl. ;) Apparently girls like it in there as I am 3 for 4! I'm going to start calling it my loverly, frilly uterus. :)

4 comments:

Tina said...

I have had six babies two girls all three surrogate babies were boys though Im hoping that I hold traditon and have another or maybe two boys this time, Not hopful at this point because I havent been feeling good and with girls im sick with boys nothing...Congrats on the little girl for your IP's I cant believe they could tell so early thats awesome....

momof4 said...

Congrats to you and your IP's! Baby girls are way too much fun! Hope you are feeling well:)

~ joann said...

"Loverly, frilly uterus" - LOL! So happy for you and your IPs. So exciting!!

The Cancinos said...

Thank you! They are beyond thrilled! :)

And I'm feeling pretty good. :) No complaints here!